1. Rise before dawn. offer your prayer and puja at a fixed hour, preferably before sunrise, sitting in one and the same pose.Have a separate place and seat for worship. Purity of mind and body should be specialty adhered to.
2. Begin your puja with a prayer for spiritual elevation, with a heart full of love and devotion.
3. Fix up your goal which should be complete oneness with God. Rest not till the ideal is achieved.
4. Be plain and simple to be identical with Nature.
5. Be truthful. Take miseries as divine blessing for your own good and be thankful.
6. Know all people as thy brethren and treat them as such.
7. Be not revengeful for the wrongs done by others. Take them with gratitude as heavenly gifts.
8. Be happy to eat in constant divine thought whatever you get, with due regard to honest and pious earnings.
9. Mould your living so as to rouse a feeling of love and piety in others.
10. At bedtime, feeling the presence of God, repent for the wrongs committed.Beg forgiveness in a supplicant mood, resolving not to allow repetition of the
P R A Y E R
Thou art the real goal of human life.
We are, yet, but, slaves of wishes.
Putting bar to our advancement.
Thou art the only God and power,
to bring us upto that stage.